At Seven-11 we manufacture a quality tested pharma coding range of inks that assist pharmaceutical companies in printing statutory information on aluminum foil blister packed strips of medicine. The inks are manufactured using quality ingredients and are fully compatible with on-line contact coding type printing and can be used in a cartridge or the ink duct.
The ink is extremely useful where heat resistance of a print may be required in heat sealing operation for blister packing/strip packing
• Optimum resistant to rub abrasion, acids, alkalis, oils, fats, detergents & other substances
• Clear & sharp impressions
• Good adhesion & heat resistant properties
• Fast drying
• Good light fastness for good color strength in case of outdoor exposure
• Ink does not dry on cartridge or ink duct but dries fast after printing is done
For batch printing/marking information such as Batch.no. Manufacturing date, Expiry date, MRP, etc. on various type of packaging.
Violet, Blue, Black, Green, Red
We also offer an Ink diluter that is mainly used as a viscosity reducer & cleaner. This diluter increases the mileage of print & prevents the rollers/ink duct from blocking.
For better impression & excellent print by this ink, it is recommended that the combination of pharma ink & ink-diluter is maintained.